Monday, October 27, 2008

New York Rangers

The New York Rangers are my favorite team in the NHL which happens to be my favorite sport. Hockey is very big in my house, me, my brother, and father all like 3 different teams so it gets a little hectic. Im of course a Ranger fan who are sitting in first place in the entire league with a 8-2-1 record. My brother is a Devils fan who arent doing to bad themselves with a 5-2-1 record. My father is an Islander fan who currently are the last place team in the league with a 2-5 record. The Rangers already played the Devils once this season and were victorious 4-1 so I have the bragging rights for now. Tonight the Rangers play the Islanders and hopefully all goes well or else im gonna get an earfull from my father which could get pretty annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home