Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Fort - Mens A Division First Place Game

Last night I played a big first place game in the Mens A Division at Fort Hamilton. We played the Rampage who were two points ahead of us before the game began. We needed to win the game to take first place from them because although we would be tied in points, my team wins the tiebreaker. The game got off to a quick start as we scored in the first two minutes. We became relentless and didn't let them back into the game from then on. The final score was 6-2. I scored two goals and got two assists to help my team take first place with only one game remaining in the season. Those goals cost me because on the second one i flew into the net and slammed my knee very hard and painfully. Im hoping the swelling in my knee goes down by next week because we need a win to end the season in first place so we can play the last place team in the first round of the playoffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home